Find You Pet – Find your compartible pet friend for you and for your familty here.
Let’s look at the best match for you to bring in your newest loving family member with furry feet into your home. Be prepared for barking or meowing for a few days and nights. Your pet is adjusting to the new smells, sounds, people, pets etc. in its new home. It may miss the people and other animals it was with, in the rescue shelter. Remember if you were suddenly transferred to new place city state, how would you feel not knowing your new environment? You are the same. Most important your pet needs to know you care for him unconditionally. You will be patient teaching him and he can trust you. He will get regular healthy meals and treats and plenty of clean fresh water.
What are your preferences when choosing a pet? Check out breeds that will fit into your lifestyle. We have a list of considerations for you to help you make the right choice of breed while looking for your perfect match for adoption.
- What is your expectation of a pet? Do you want a lap dog, a buddy who follows you everywhere, a jogging and hiking buddy, or a watch TV ‘couch potato’ pooch?
- Remember a young dog requires extra time and patience to teach him proper accepted behavior towards barking, chewing, house-breaking, and enough playtime for proper development of bones and muscles.
- Consider which is best for you, a younger or older pet, a small, medium or large breed.
- How do you feel about training a pet for good behavior or would you rather have a lay back easy-going friend?
- Do you need a pet who will be reliable with children or one you can take with you when you travel?
- Do you want a pet who follows you all around the house or a more independent character?
- What size dog can your home accommodate?
- Will you have enough room if your dog grows to be bigger than expected?
- What size pet would suit the other people who live in or visit your home regularly?
- How big a pet can you travel comfortably with?
Now we could go on and on about children and pets, older people and pets, exercise, proper bedding, warm coats for the winter and plenty of chew toys and exercise toys. Enough said.
Go to our pet rescue adoption page to review our adoption policies and fees and see if you find a pet suitable for your lifestyle and family.
Fill out our adoption application and send it to us with a $10 nonrefundable application fee.
We will contact you promptly with available pets that matches your quest and set up a meeting for you to meet your choice. We encourage family members to come along and bring family pets also if applicable to the meeting of your adoption prospect.
Pet Rescue Adoption does not guarantee we will have a match for you, nor do we guarantee or take responsibility for the disposition, temperament or behavior of any pet placed in any adoption home. We do our best to match you with a compatible pet. Rescue pets may have come from abused situations and have fears to work through in a new home, so we ask that you be mindful of this and give him a loving understanding home. He will return your kindness with unconditional love.
Please if you cannot keep your pet due to family or location changes, do not ever drop him off at a kill shelter. Bring him back here for surrender to Pet Rescue Adoption so he may go through rehoming process to find a forever home. No adoption fees will be refunded in this circumstance. You will have saved a pet’s life by bringing him back.
We run on your generous donations so we can continue to accept rescues into our organization so people like you can enjoy the gifts a forever pet brings into your lives. Go to our Donations page and give generously on a monthly pledge. Any amount helps care, feed, and comfort our rescue animals.
Go to our Adoption Gallery. Once you see a pet you will like, contact us, and fill out an adoption application. We will contact you to set up a time to meet your pet and adopt him into your home.
Find your compartible pet friend for your and for your familty here.